Tuesday, March 11, 2008




SATURDAY(8/3)

meet NESSYA & CARINA
went NESSYA's fren-ELAINE's hse
help them file their short video.
everytin WAIT WAIT WAIT.
...........................
nvm forget it.
alr over.
no comments for the day.
i am so exhausted.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
SUNDAY(9/3)
went IMM with my family.
bought many tins.
went DIASO spent like $30.
we just anyhow buy.
hahahas^^
den headed to GIANT.
bought many tins too.
i bought a big pack of SUSHI.
i super love SUSHI can.
den my PAPA bought SALMON.
yummmy~
after shopping we went home
and dine in our SUSHI.
is so nice lor.
den slack at home.
the weather suddenly very cold.
grab my jacket to wear.
watch tv till night.
SLEPT~
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
MONDAY(10/3)
meet QIDE,SJ,PAUL,KC
the usual 3 went SIM LIM SQUARE first
went to find XIAO JI.
hahahahahaha^^
but he gort costomer den.
haix~
den no choice must let the KC look alike do for me.
he charge me free.
but XIAO JI gort talk to me.
WHOOO~
he ask me abt the PSP.
den the SONY ppl gort charge me extra money?
hahahas^^
after finish makin my PSP his costomer haven even ok lo.
bo bian must go.
den i say bye to him.
qide oso say bye.
den XIAO JI say
"安静啦。谁和你讲话?"
hahaha^^
so funny him.
he always like to pick on QIDE.
but is jokin de la.
we left~
den i ask SJ abt him.
she say NO COMMENT.
we headed to MARINA SQUARE
meet them 3pm at der de.
PAUL was late.
nvm cos he sick.
den we ate buffet lo
cos PAUL going army le
*SAD*
den SOMEBODY starting to KAOBEI.
is the first time he so kaobei me
i nvr experience this before
i super angry.
i alr control myself le.
if not i sure blast at him de.
WTF~
i silence throughout lo.
nvr talk to him from tat moment.
3of us went shopping
tat two went arcade.
we left cos alr 9pm.
reach home abt 10.30pm
watch tv & wash up.
play PSP a while.
*NIGHTS*

No comments:

Post a Comment