Saturday, April 12, 2008

HEY
I AM BACK
FINALLY
kinda busy this few days
went for my course de camp
2days i pon one
same class as NESSYA,ELAINE & ESTHER
whooo~
so happy
AMOS another class
know some frens le
IZZUL,ZUO JIA,WEI LI,AMEERA
this few are those i have talk alittle to and have their contacts
still gort others
but ya just know who are they only
my class like weird weird de
everyone so QUIET
only we 4 keep talkin and playin
oh ya
my class gort one super hyper gal
wasehx~
austin no. 2 sia
gal version
buay ta han ar
like first day alr kana anti liao
so entu
hey gal pls do shave ur armpit hair
cos is sticking out alr
and is gross
we cant stop laughin when we saw her TAO GAY
wasehx....
laugh like hell
my class have gort 12gals & 13guys
5confirm from china de
if i din calculate wrongly
SIAN~
not used to have so many gals
is kinda weird
and china ppl
i dunno how to communicate with them
my class like INTERNATIONAL class la
still gort myanmar de
hahahas~
hope everytin turns out fine
kays la
nth to say le
gonna upload some pics
CYA~

No comments:

Post a Comment