Thursday, April 17, 2008

hey ppl
i had started my NEW life
yeah~
i am NGEE ANN POLY now
hahaha
love my new bunch of frens
they are funny jokers can
we joke ard as usual
BUT....
i seriously do MISS all my old frens
all the argues,laughter,gossips
I LOVE 4e7
i am still getting used to my new surrounding
today i had IS CATS & SW
i thought nobody same class as me
den went in know ZHAN YU,VICTOR,WEITING
so qiao can
den mix ard
my IS CATS class not bad sia
at least gort guys who will talk more
cant run away from china ppl
lecturer name ARUNA
she is nice^^
den went to SW
erm join badminton
erm gort influence now
wanna change to same as JOVI de
cos is new to me
tml gonna go change it
today nth much
short day
yeah~
update real soon
will be busy with my work
so wont always update
SORRY~
EVERYONE IS LOVE

No comments:

Post a Comment