Wednesday, April 2, 2008

I AM FUCKING BORED
today suppose to go cemetry with relatives
father say dun need
so stay at home & rot
frens went do their stuff
i stay at home
ROT.ROT.ROT.
used lappy for very long le
BORED~
I WANNA WATCH SKY OF LOVE
i am craving for it la
anyone know any link to watch tat movie
pls let me know
i really wan to watch
but nobody seems keen
nvm
i just watch myself online
................
school reopening soon
real soon
i am excited &....
not used to it?
cos like holiday for so long le
suddenly go school
so weird lo
anyway
going NP on friday to install stuff
friday is one of our CLIQUE's birthday
guess who...
is JASPER ONG JIE PENG
whooo~
planning....
i suddenly have urge to learn dance
father like dun allow
how?how?how?
i gonna persuade him
i am NOT giving up
get all the information ready and show my dad
i gonna let him know i am serious this time
yeah~
jiayou^^

No comments:

Post a Comment