Saturday, April 26, 2008

yo ppl
i had my FIRST DANCE tat day
WHOO~
is so fun
know jovi's 2 fren
ANDY & SUE
they are wonderful
we had fun
all the stretching and moves are tough
but i am not gonna give up
i say i will not regret
& i will NOT
hahahaha^^
the stretching helps lossen all our lazy muscles
now even my neck muscles ache can
but NO complains
*GAMBETTE*
oh ya have IS CATS too
is fun also la
we have this eye contact game
is kinda PAISEHX can
look straight into guys eyes
my class only have 5 gals
so no choice but to split us all up
nvm...
important tin is we enjoy ourselves
lalalala~
den we played games
we wrote a sentence tat we could rmb from tv
den put all into a bag
after which pick another one which is not urs
my group gort this following
"I'm lovin it"
"How did euu end up here?"
"Just do it"
"If only i can rearrange all the alphbets.I will put U and I tgt"
hahahahaha
guess wad we did with all this
we have to act a play which include all these sentences
muhahahaha~
this is how it goes
KELVIN & JINZHOU are frens
they were talking
suddenly K say
"hey.actually i am a gay"
(everyone laugh)
K:"i really love this guy"
den JEFFREY walk into the scene
K:"there.is him.is him"
J:"Eh?How did euu end up here?"
K:"erm i..."
JZ nudge him and said
"Just do it"
K:"I really love euu.If only i can rearrange all the alphbets.I will put U and I tgt"
(everyone WOOOO~)
J:"I'm lovin it"
hahahahahahahahhahahahahahahaha~
is meant to be a comedy
really ENJOY myself
we have project to work on alr
meetin up those guys real soon^^
last but not least
WEILI and I joined the japanese club
we went for the orietation after SW
to our surprise there is quite a number of ppl
over all is not bad la
we did have FUN and make some new frens alr
yeah~
POLY LIFE IS JUST SO DIFFERENT

No comments:

Post a Comment