Monday, November 24, 2008

AN NYEONG
had a great weekend
ELAINE, NESSYA, ESTHER, WEILI
came over my hse to stay
went concert with SPOUSEY tat night
not bad lehx
ENERGY perform first
SHU WEI and XIAO GANG's pants split sia
laugh till stomach cramp lo
they wanna show the QI LI DUN XIA pose
den *PIAK*
we cant stop laughing la
after which BBT come out
waaaaaaaa~
WANG ZI so charming la
my ex-lover
*OPPS*
i got BABY now
^^
after concert meet ELAINE-shii and ESTHER-shii
at west coast park de mac
had dinner at 12+am
(weird timming)
chit-chatted
NESSYA-shii came
had ice-cream
went playground and play
we played this bendable tin
so fun la
dunno how to describe
BABIES, EUU GUYS KNOW IT RIGHT?!!!!
wahahahaha~
everyone had fun i bet
first time see ESTHER-shii laugh till so happy wor
*SWEAT*
sit down on the sand
chit-chatted again
laugh like crazy
home ard 3+am
AH MA was awake
*SHIT*
she was worried abt me
my handphone no battery and she cant get me
"AH MA, PAISEHX ARH!!!"
went to bathe cos very sticky ar
they in my room use lappy
as usual NESSYA-shii slept first
den WEI LI-shii also down
i was so exhauted
but i force myself to stay awake
WHY?!!!
cos DBS is helping us to bring over the letter to DBSK!!!!
i dun wan to lose the opportunity
wrote a card to BABY
even print the family photo and the piggy back photo out
paste on hard cover and decorate it
i carve out the piggy back pic
cos i somehow screw the background
spent alot of effort and time on it
even paste stickers till nice nice lo
the rest of the members also have
eh only a note la
but i spent alot of time on it too
hope they receive it
(i wanna see BABY's face the moment he saw my card)
done everytin at 6+am
slept till 10+am
woke everyone up
had branch
they watch video
i go bathe again
prepare to out and get HOODIE
&&&pass DBS the cards
meet DIANA's fren MANDY
she so friendly and nice
i pass her the cards den one of the DBS mamber say
"All this cannot, will add weight to the postage"
(this=our cards)
i wan cry liao
i told her i did those over the night one sia
i dun mind paying for the postage
in the end she say she help me
if cant pass to them den she return back to me
*THANKS SO MUCH MANDY*
i really like her alot
after tat everyone went home
i went NESSYA-shii's hse
wait for my PAPA come
before going home NESSYA's DAD so nice
da bao dinner for me
his home cook food
is superb la
home and dinner-ed
slept at 8pm
today finally over le
i really hate MONDAYS
8am start 5pm end
maths fot starting and ending
sian so tired la
plus today gort briefing
end even later
after sch ELAINE-shii, WEI LI-shii and me
went cheers had SHIN-noodles!!!
*YUMMY*
den end with ice-cream
home by 8pm
tired sia sleeping soon
I LOVE DBSK+SUJU
♥김재중

No comments:

Post a Comment