Thursday, November 13, 2008

AN NYEONG
kinda long din come back to post
was busy with projects and assignments
had photshop test ytd
din do well...
had COMT test today
hope i can pass
tml having engmec test
waaaa~
i totally dun understand la
this time GG liao
is like another MDA
i bet i sure fail this time
will work hard for next test^^
(ps this icon reminds me of SIWON.LOL.)
just dl wrong number
OMO.OMO.OMO.
junsuHONEY is driving the expensive car
will load the pictures and video later
next week going for a concert with SPOUSEY
after tat they come my hse stay
next week SUNDAY i am getting my hoodie!!!
(i tink so, if they manage to rush the printing)
i cant wait fot next week to come
ytd went home alone in the rain
suddenly all the emo thoughts came to me
if only BABY is with me
if only BABY accompany me home
is only BABY is shielding me
if only BABY is in front of me
if only BABY is really MINE
IF ONLY.....
Photobucket
I LOVE DBSK+SUJU
♥김재중

No comments:

Post a Comment