Thursday, November 27, 2008

AN NYEONG
tml having PRO E quiz
i tink i fail le
i am not sure of all the steps
DSCD next fri presentation le
DPAM suddenly pop put one assignment
due on 8DEC
everytin is rushing as usual
next week is our last week le
hope everytin will be going well
tml the trip to BBK is cancelled
is so dangerous now la
dunno wad exactly happen in thailand
but i know there is a riot going on??
SM TOWN CONCERT HAS BEEN POSTPONE TO 7TH FEB 09
relieve to heard tat
was actually quite worried for my friends who are going
is so messy now can
SM DID A RIGHT CHOICE
just now in class SPOUSEY show me one video
YUNHO and YUCHUN de
so dorky la~
wad armpit hair?!!!!
make me laugh la
anyway our clique this few days like quite into BIG BANG
i was infected...
keep listening to their songs
NUMBER 1
HARU HARU
LIES
DIRTY CASH
OH MY FRIEND
LADY
MAKE LOVE
all the above nice lo
euu wan can tag me^^
I LOVE DBSK+SUJU
♥김재중

No comments:

Post a Comment