Wednesday, February 4, 2009

AN NYEONG
gonna be super busy this few days
sorry for not updating
today was horribleFINE
went for engmech late
(thought we gonna be early like usual)
den have straight 4hrs break
we skip math
BECAUSE
we just realise tat today was DPAM's deadline
DEADline
&&&seriously we were almost DEAD
lucky elaineBABY wad ard to help me
phew~
KAMSAHAMNIDA BABY!!!!
LOVE EUU <33
manage to rush everytin on time
my POSTER
(dunno why the colour become so eeee.suppose to be all cute colours.)
went to markan place after sch
had dinner
den started doing EG2
completed 2 tutorials
i am so proud of myself
home at 9pm
meet SPOUSEY tml to have good food
&&&not forgetting to collect my DBSK calendar
whoooo~
nights^^
I LOVE DBSK+SUJU
♥김재중
(OPPA~ SARANGHAEYO <33)

No comments:

Post a Comment