Tuesday, February 17, 2009

안녕하세요!!!
saw this cute UFO reply from DBSK
(sorry i will only upload 재중오빠's reply cos is really too long)
(미안합니다)
Replies from Jaejoong:

Fan: Hero Jaejoong fighting Max Changmin fighting Micky Yoochun fighting U-know Yunho fighting TVXQ fighting
JJ: Xiah Junsu~~~~~~ fighting!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fan: Jaejoong ah, think from another perspective: do you know how hard it is for us people who look at your beauty yet cannot have you? T_T
JJ: Why don't you know my heart that is searching for you people? T_T

Fan: Was today's event interesting? T_T I didn't get to go.. T_T I'm Changmin's! Changmin belongs to who??
JJ: Changmin belongs to me~~ ke

Fan JASMINE: You know what Jaejoong is mine~
JJ: You are... mine too~~
(lalalalalalalalala~)

Fan: Uh~ Uh oppa give me a reply~~~~~
JJ: Replied~ Do well~~!

Fan: When will oppas comeback? I really miss yo T_T
JJ: Please wait for us... ^^ we will go back to you guys with more maturity ^^

Fan: Junsu must be really tired alone in Tokyo -massages- must work hard tomorrow as well~ Junsu hwaiting!
JJ: Junsu sent me a message... just nice to be a reply... so jealous~

Fan: Jaejoong oppa, are you good at making hotpot??
JJ: Hotpot... that's my forte^^ After that is kimchi jigae and after that its toufu stew^^

Fan: Changmin ah what are you doing? Thinking of me?
JJ: Changmin is looking at the mirror! Hehe

Fan: If you don't reply I'll take it that you're going out with me
JJ: Hey!!! I Replied!!! Eh? I said I replied!

Fan: Give me, whose dream is to compose songs, some encouragement!! ~~
JJ: Write really good songs, and write one for TVXQ as well~~

Take out with full credits.
Shared by: 妖孽U@baidu
Korean to Chinese translations: 冬@baidu
Chinese to English translations: Banana-chan@xietinloveshero

interested in the rest?
please go to the links below^^
I LOVE DBSK+SUJU
♥김재중
(오빠!!!JASMINE finally know how to write OPPA in korean!!! hahaha~ i also wanted to leave msg for euu but i dunno how to use the UFO site...*sad* but OPPA~ tat wont stop me from LOVING YOU! wahahaha~ EUU ARE MINE! ONLY MINE! ONLY JASMINE'S PROPERTY! wahahahahaha~ 사랑해요, 재중오빠 <333 )

No comments:

Post a Comment