Sunday, February 1, 2009

AN NYEONG
ytd was great
we dressed nicely with heels
&&&went ard each other's hse to 拜年
elaineBABY.SPOUSEY.mine
skip nessyaBABY's hse cos her parents wasnt ard
had fun playing with NIEWNIEW
(dunno how to spell)
it's elainBABY's doggy
(which serious look like her!)
hahahaha~
at SPOUSEY hse we watch music bank
&&&2days 1night
sper funny can
KANG HO DONG
euu seriously is a great joker
tgt with the rest of the members
*hwaiting*
reach my hse at ard 8pm
steamboat for dinner
after which eye candy time
look through SUJU and DBSK photobooks
den watch T
waaaaaaaaaaaa~
*nosebleed*
DBSK is so HOT!
OPPA.OPPA.OPPA.
SARANGHAEYO<33
(for JOONGIE)
they went home at 3am
no joke seriously
almost ton over at my hse le
hahahaha~
wash up and waited
msg everyone to make sure they are safe
slept at 4am
I LOVE DBSK+SUJU
♥김재중
(OPPA~ card.card.card.seen it?? anyway SMtown concert is coming alr.i am so excited!!! though i cant make it there but my spirit will^^ why are euu so cute and random? waaaaa~ i gonna let euu see my differences in 2years time. believe in me! *hwaiting* SARANGHAEYO BABY <33 )

No comments:

Post a Comment