Thursday, February 12, 2009

OPPA~
cute-ta!!!

Credits: as tagged + Baidu + xietinloveshero

how i wish i am the gal who is in front of euu!!!
lalalalalala~
read this from allkpop
*cried*
-------------------------------------
However, I ‘m really sorry
I won’t be with all members and all the fans from now on…
I’m really sorry
But today I wanna see Japan Primadonna for the last time, so I come
I thought for a long time, talked with everyone and finally I’ve decided
And then after I retired from the band,
the rumors was spread out that I was bully by someone
or I can’t get along well with all members,
it’s not TRUE
Other members don’t understand what they heard
but I have a chance to say everything
Jonghoon Hongki Jaejin & Minhwan :
although , we wont’ be here together even I have many words to say
but that can’t explain my feeling inside ,
but we’re so happy, for 4 years we spent together
when I think about that time,
sometimes we fought I can’t say I’m happy all time
but it ‘s not bad time surely ~~
Now I don’t know what do you think about me,
I’m not a good guy in your opinion, right?
At that time I don’t know , but when I separated,
I ‘m really know, I miss you, I ‘m really miss you
Today I’ say everything in my mind
Whenever I’ll beside you, whenever I’ll keep my fingers crossed for you…
Thanks a lot ~*& Japan Primadonna
I wanna say “Thanks”Really thanks
We released Japanese albums for 2 albums;
we had many trouble and funny times
But I’ll keep only the wonderful moment and funny times in my memory
Thanks a lot
I wont’ forget & I can’t forget it
I don’t’ say goodbye
Someday (but I don’t know when…)
Until then…until we meet again
I’ll take each day as the last day…
Japan Primadonna
Thank you very much
WONBIN

credit : allkpop
-------------------------------------
WONBIN-AH~
all the best kays...?
euu will still be one of ft island in me
*hwaiting*

No comments:

Post a Comment