Tuesday, May 12, 2009

안녕하세요!!!
credit : as tagged

SOMEONE WHOM LEAVES A GOOD IMPRESSION ON HIM
LOVE TO FLIRT IN A CUTE WAY
GOOD WIFE AND GOOD MOTHER MATERIAL
ADORABLE
FILIAL
HAS INNER BEAUTY
PETITE
GOOD IN DOING HOUSEHOLD CHORES
UNDERSTANDING
A FEMININE WOMAN
KIND-HEARTED
MAKE PEOPLE FEEL AT EASE AROUND HER
HAVE BOTH BEAUTIFUL TOES AND FINGER NAILS
SOLID CALFS

JASMINE only fulfil the first one?
should i stop here?
but i haven tried my best to achieve
shouldnt let a small note and affect me?
maybe this is one of the obstacles i need to face
alright....
they shall me my aim
i need to look on the bright side
HEY BABIES
dun worry abt me kays?
sorry was kinda emo ytd
is not like me
i will be happy again
*V*
♥김재중
(오빠~ JASMINE will still love u. my 2 years is not up yet. i can do it^^ 사랑해요 <333)

No comments:

Post a Comment