Saturday, May 9, 2009

안녕하세요!!!
hmm thought of changing my blogskin
anyone have any suggestion?
tag me if u do
found 2 not bad ones
but of course i am still not satisfied with them
anyway...
shall change try changing the codes
with elaineBABY's help
*V*
JASMINE is so tired
just finish japanese homework
drawing for mda now
din have extra paper for pfa
~.~
no choice but to do it on monday
whooooo~
just downloaded new msn
i tink is not tat bad
can kinda customise the top
&&&my dp can use gif
Photobucket
tatatata~
isit 오빠 cute?!!
hmm.....
tinking of 오빠
wad shall be my next medicure design be?
last week was this
pls ignore the fat fingers
the white nail polish really pissed me off
is so difficult to apply
tat's why i love black more:)
♥김재중
(오빠~ did u received my msg? hope u do. JASMINE is so speechless now. anyway i am not going to care alr. should learn this from my fren. dun care anything tat is not got to do with u. yah! 오빠, u like gals with wad kind of nail design? i am running out of nice ideas to apply... 사랑헤요 <333)

No comments:

Post a Comment