Wednesday, May 27, 2009

안녕하세요!!!
sorry for not having a proper entry
was so busy with projects
*tired*
today lesson was a little slack?!
din attend morning lesson
*eyes puff up*
went for PFA
handed in my ex3 and foam proudly
........
in the end
another project2 coming up
>.<
MDA - 85% done
ESD - 20% done
shall complete them asap
i need time for my studies
after lesson we stayed back to work on projects
MR MARK and MR DON
tease us again
so long din talk to them
kinda miss their lessons
*_*
stayed in sch till 7+pm
thanks SPOUSEY's dad send me home
anyway i have sometin to share
i have complete YOOCHUN'S BANNER!!!
thanks elaineBABY for her help
I LOVE U<333
hope the forum ppl like it too
♥김재중
(오빠~ JASMINE was so down ytd. sometin happen. wanted to tell u. did u receive them in msn? hope u did. anyway... lucky my frens are there for me.love them all. yoochun's banner is up, u like it?! i know is a YES for sure. cos alot of effort is put in... the H1N1 virus are spreading! 오빠 must take good care of urself and th team alright!! 사랑해요 <333)

No comments:

Post a Comment