Thursday, May 21, 2009

안녕하세요!!!
whoooo~
finally i can come blog
i miss my blog and of course my 오빠!!!
*O*
rush finish one project ytd
&&&tday hand in guess wad teacher say?
"oh.u can hand n next next week^^"
!#$%&*!#$%^&
make my rush like nobody's business
pictures take during lesson
see wad SPOUSEY doing
hahahahahaha~
caught red handed le
anyway...
gonna finish MDA and ESD this week
next week presenttation alr
today went imm with SPOUSEY
we went diaso as usual
guess wad??!!!
we heard DBSK-my destiny and NEWS-summer time!!!
hahahahahahahaha~
first time ever i heard such nice songs la
we were like so happy can
*V*
home ard 7pm
gonna do my work alr
bye~
♥김재중
(오빠~ JASMINE miss u so much. i still haven manage to save money for korea yet... i bought the tee shirt of u! i am so broke. oh god will u spare me some money....hehehe. 오빠 send some money over for me... or better still mail me over and i will take care of u.whooo~ i will be waiting. 사랑해요 <333)

No comments:

Post a Comment