Saturday, June 13, 2009

안녕하세요!!!
ahhh~
finally back to blog
miss my lappy
miss my stalking sites
miss my JOONGIE
T.T
anyway...
i spoilt my wireless broadband
&&&bought mioTV
kinda retarded
the FREE channel provided so lame
only one channel
15 movies available every month
thought i could watch music bank or wad so ever
zzzzzzzzz
so disappointed
....................................
i have change my aim for celebraity again and again
below are their pics
follow the arrow of flow
hahahahaha~
anyway they are only my aim
i still love my JOONGIE
onlyJOONGIE
*V*
oh ya talking abt my JOONGIE
오빠~
why are u getting skinnier each time i observe u???????
pic of evidence
*heartbroken*
come to me and i shall feed u fat with happiness
^ㅅ^
---------------------------------------------------
so long since i dreamt abt my 오빠!
&&&i din blog some of them cos i was too busy with school
shall blog the most recent two dreams
the dream kinda happen one after the other?
=================
okays M18
underage pls go away
dun say i nvr warn
hahahahaha~
*joking*
i was bathing at home
no one was in except my JOONGIE
*dun ask me why.this is how the dream goes.i also dunno why.*
exciting part
i forget to take my clothes in to wear
shouted
"오빠~"
he walk to the bathroom
there is this open space on top of the door
*the very old kind of bathroom.if u guys can rmb.*
i was standing peeping out looking for him
he was like
"yes???!!"
i told him to get all my clothes for me
yes including the undies
funny part
naughty JOONGIE only get my undergarments
*surprisingly he get me the one i have alr prepared the night before i sleep.오빠 u like tat design too dun u?hahahahaha~*
he just like handle them if there is nth wrong
zzzzz
so embarrassng
i snatch them and ask where are my clothes
he answer with his blurr face
"wad u wan to wear???"
i answered anytin comfortable, i wan the big white shirt!
*tat is the shirt i also wear at home.my BABIES know it all.*
he get me tat and totally forgot abt my shorts
omo.so dumb.
butbutbut i LOVE it~
isnt my 오빠 cute???
but of course i din show him how much i love him inside my dream
i shouted at him to get my shorts
but he was like not even scare of me
still playing when he get my shorts
i was like stupid standing at the open area trying to snatch the shorts to wear
"give me my shorts!!!"
"aniyo~ come out short-less then^^"
"aishii.u better gimme or u are dead."
"ahhhh~ someone is angry. nah!"
i grab the shorts and wear it in a sec
rush out and chase him like as if there is no tml
hit.tickle.laugh.
blah.blah.blah.
*alarm rang*
stupid!
was having so much fun
but too bad was having MDA test tat morning
so no choice but to set alarm to wake up
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
continue next dream
outing with 오빠 to town!
okays....
we decide not to be the limelight
thus.......
we dress UGLY-LY!
yes.is super duper ultra ugly kind
no one will ever win us for sure
let's talk abt JOONGIE first
his got this super messed up hair
*thanks me for messing it up*
his face is so angel
guess wad he did.....
he wore this super thick and ugly black rim spec
making his beautiful eyes look so small and eeeeww
&&& for his well built sexy body...
he wore this very ugly t-shirt
with a berms high up almost to the chest
*trying to exaggerate a bit*
as for footwear
he just slip in my dad's ahjushii slipper
tat's his dressing to town
as for mine
nth much to hide
i clip up my fringe with big clip
just like when i am at home?
den baggy shirt and fbt
slip in slippers
and off we go to town!
cant stop lauging when i look at him
everyone was like pin-pointing at us
comments given
"eeeee.why they dress till like this."
"waaa~ so ugly."
"omg.*giggle*"
"*open mouth till jaw dropping onto the floor*"
etc...
the more their reactions
the more i love 오빠~
^ㅂ^
*alarm rang again*
zzzzzzz
anyway...
thanks 오빠 for giving me such wonderful dreams
is stupid and wad so ever
but i enjoy every min with him
♥김재중
(오빠~ JASMINE miss u. updated so many of ur news.why arent u guys coming to SG?! even ft-island and ss501 are coming alr!!! must fight for the chance to come alright?! i will be waiting! &&& who say u can reply ufo in a flirt way????? *jealous* u cant do tat again! unless is me! hahahahaha~ 사랑해요 <333)

No comments:

Post a Comment