Sunday, June 14, 2009

안녕하세요!!!
today is sunday alr
holiday officially starts tml
shall plan my time well
started doing my PFA journal today
*increase to 60entries alr*
sketch.idea.article.
after which need to start on the PFA project 2
and finish up my ESD project 2 report
i thought i can have a break but i was wrong
anyway...
have been updating a lot abt DBSK recently
can post ard 10+ posts each day in the forum and blog
news have been updated non-stop
*phew*
okays gonna talk a little abt my JOONGIE
ever since i help out in the DBSK blog and forum
i hardly,seldomly,rarely mention or post JOONGIE here
feel so bad
*mi-an-hae, 오빠*
okays while uploading the news found some info
my 오빠's hand got beaten by mosquito
*stupid mosquito.bite me instead! how dare u attact my oppa!*
오빠 had massage before reheasal
but he was too tired and fell asleep
*wad a nice view even he is sleeping.sleeping beauty.*
look at how nervous is JOONGIE before the concert
*squating to cool down*
last but not least
TVXQ hwaiting!
-----------------
today family day
had sambal stingray for dinner
whoooo~
i would say...
taste so-so only
w will cook better the next time^^
++++++
some overdue pics for show
i mention before my family was away for holiday right
guess wad they bought for me
............
nth i like from the above
wallet bling bling like LED
if not red like red packet
zzzzz.
bought a bag myself
i love it!
post pic next time
♥김재중
(오빠~ u must be really tired. osaka concert will be a success! JASMINE believe u guys can do it. dun get to nervous^^ *pat his head* &&& eat well. dun let me worry anymore. i just cant wait to meet u and feed u with my skillful cooking! o maybe the opposite? hahahaha. 사랑해요 <333)

No comments:

Post a Comment