Sunday, June 7, 2009

안녕하세요!!!
yeah finally finish almost all my papers alr
left one more to go on monday
MDA2.
gosh...
just finish my quiz online
score 85%
if only my exam i can do tat well too
>.<
after tmr's paper need to chiong projects le
ESD.PFA.MDA.
zzzzz
is there holiday?!
i dunno tink so
dunno why they arrange everytin like so pack?!
even though we got 3 years?
aisihhh~
faster finish studying
&&&i am so going off to SMentertainment!
they are in need of stuff
i am willing to work there!
choose me^^
wahahahahahaha~
alright.
got to continue with my mugging alr
blog soon^^
annyeong~
♥김재중
(오빠~ JASMINE misses u so much!!!! seldom online now. how's YOOCHUN's birthday? bet u guys have lots of fun huh? tmr is my last paper and after tat i can online alr^^ whooooo~ miss updating the news abt u guys.miss finding all the pictures.miss ur smile^^ pray for me tmr, alright?! *hwaiting* 사랑해요 <333)

No comments:

Post a Comment