Saturday, June 20, 2009

wont start off like usually today
din really want to blog
but on the second thought...
i came.
one of my fren pass away ytd
is shocking and very sudden
--------------------
his is my fren ex boyfriend
name KENLLOYD
*tink i spell it right?*
obviously know him throught her
we go out some times as a group
impression of him was good
though he have got tattoo all over his body
&&&get himself into trouble at times
but he nvr fails to smile and joke
*for wad i know ah*
he is friendly and cute
rmb tat time at mrt station
i din notice him
but he saw me
and shouted for me
waving like a kid
though is just sometin simple
it just stay in my mind forever
his smile just make ppl wont blame him for wad he do
cos it just melt away all the anger
though he is older than me
i still find him a kid to be
-------------------------------
so long ever since i heard news abt him
just 2 days before i only know he met an accident
spinal cord broke.thumb lost.blood cot in brain.
&&&today??!!
news reach me and say he is dead?!
how do u wan me to face it?
i dun even have a chance to see him in hospital yet
u make me so speechless...
anyway...
all i wan to say is
R.I.P
ur frens will miss u here
will attend ur funeral one day
*missed*

No comments:

Post a Comment