Sunday, July 13, 2008

HELLO
back to blog
ytd 4e7 had a gathering
our form teacher MISS WAN is leaving
had picnic at WCP
we were having fun
chit-chat,camwhores,eat
i simply LOVE the feeling 4e7 give me
everyone huddle tgt in a circle
with MISS WAN standin in the middle
each of us say sometin her
started off with WEI ERN
he is a person who always joke ard
but the he say it very seriously to MISS WAN
it reallys touches me badly
next it was me
i cried
din expect i will be the first to cry
but ya....
MISS WAN
i really thank euu for teaching me for the pass 2 years
4e7 is a super active & naughty class
i know is hard and challenging for euu
but euu always din give up on us
euu believe in us
my add maths has been failing all the while
but euu din give up on me
and i made in during the Os
THANK EUU
now tat euu are leaving
dunno when euu will be back again
by tat time we may change
to good or bad
but one tin it wont change is tat
MISS WAN, euu will forever be not change in 4e7 heart
euu really meant sometin in everyone of us
I LOVE EUU and my DEAR 4e7
oh ya...
THANKS ZEMIN
for offering your shoulder to me
some ppl left at 9plus
the rest we went MAC play daidi
chit-chat,tease ard
reach home at 12am
wash up and all
slept at 2am

No comments:

Post a Comment