Thursday, July 10, 2008

HELLO
finally finsh my MDA
kinda tink i screw up
nvm is over
i will try my best for the next paper
had CATS & SW
met JOVI go sch tgt in the afternoon
wait for her so long
den gort guy
suddenly talk to me
i shock sia
though he ask me for time
but he ask me some weird qns
super scare can
i am like only person at the bus stop
he left and i saw QIDE
ask him faster come over pei me
XIA SI WO LE
told him and JOVI wad happen
i was like totally no idea how to react
anyway.....
PROJECTS AGAIN
now week 3 alr
week 5 need hand in the cats project le
sian.sian.sian
so busy can
SW did warm ups and some moves only
cos left for retest
*HOME*
now slack a little
i need my breaks man
kinda sick le
BABY i need euu here^^
PROJECTS LEFT
*HPD
*MDA
*CATS
*MP
HEY PPL
those who want to buy my tat contacts right
go to the link at the side
which i say is not mine blogshop
choose the one euu wan and let me know
is much cheaper now
anytin can ask me^^

No comments:

Post a Comment