Tuesday, July 22, 2008

OMG~
my face blush like wad today
i can feel the hotness
MR MARK read my blog
keep laughing sia
aiyoooo~
i darn PS dun dare look at him
he still tease me say my cooking bad ar?
LOL.LOL.LOL.
i dunno how to say but really ps
feel like digging hole hide my face
but den hor is my blog ma
so i write all my feelings and thoughts
too honest le la
write everytin down
make myself so ps
but nvm la
have a joke once in a while
brighten ones day ma
let ppl laugh lo
my blog can let ppl laugh so happy
also not bad wad?
hahahahas^^
MR MARK keep laughing lo
should be very funny ba^^
today whole day drawing
kinda lost interest in drawing le
dunno why
>.<
anyway today finish le
is wed tml
so fast
MDA presentation
thurs CATS project haven do
gonna find some info
gtg le
*BYEBYE*
I LOVE DBSK

No comments:

Post a Comment