Wednesday, July 23, 2008

HELLO
today not bad
MDA day
had little math in between
presentation not my turn yet
..........
my first time so guai do everytin on time
in the end keep postpone-ing my date
hahahas^^
nvm better sia
after sch walk past MR MARK's class
we 6 gals at outside keep peeping into the class
so funny
den gort 2 lecturers walk past ask me outside
i say
"we looking at our favourite teacher!"
they laugh and see who was it
is MR MARK CHOK SHIN YI
den one of them reply
"yeah he is one of our teacher too"
LOL~
all joker sia
MR MARK came out talk a little
say he dunno us sehx
*BLUFF*
oh ya he had his hair cut
now hair shorter le
>.<
den we headed to canteen 1
had TAKO ball
slack a while
chit-chat,webcam,joke,web shop
*HOME*
wash up and everytin
now preparing to chiong CATS project le
bye~
*I LOVE DBSK*
PS: change song to SUPER JUNIOR de ROKUKEO

No comments:

Post a Comment