Thursday, July 31, 2008

HELLO
very long nvr blog le
cut short everytin
super busy with projects presentation and tests
gonna finish them by this week end
after next week i can breath le
hahahaha
nvr tat busy before
give up all my entertainments and shopping
nvr so GUAI before
monday as usual
drawing and presentation
tue whole day drawing
as usual talk crap with MR MARK
aiyoo stress sia
his subject still gort test
GG le
5 ESSAYS lehx
waaaa~
though i like him BUT i really dun wan retake
(like as in cos he is funny)
wed went sch late
cos practical cancelled
during MDA i cut my finger
everyone ard me panic like hell
keep running ard finding tissue
i was like also nth
den when i saw the blood flow down my hand
OMG~
the wound wont stop bleedin
cos too deep cut
hand was shivering
those tissues wrap ard my finger could not last
SHERYL help my hand with tissue
and help me to the toliet
wash and plaster-ed my finger
frens take away all sharp objects ard me
make me rest and not do anytin
LOVE EUU GUYS
*MUSCKS*
stay back till 9pm in sch
rush CATS project
super tired
went home wash up
den headed downstair help out
for the prayin session the next day
today din went sch
apply leave due to some family matters
had pray for my ah gong for the whole afternoon
just now halfway praying
gort a black moth suddenly fly toward our direction
everyone knew is HIM
my ah gong
the moth stay onto the paper hse
keep staying there
till we burnt the hse
some ppl may not believe this kind but we do^^
AH GONG REST IN PEACE
i no longer blame euu
*HUG*
rushing my projects again
will not be back for a while
**BYE**
I LOVE DBSK & SUJU
JAEJOONG

No comments:

Post a Comment