Monday, July 21, 2008

HELLO
finally gort a little time for me to breath
one project down
still gort 3more
den tatatata~
*HOLIDAY*
i am waiting
today laugh alot
had lunch at SIM
super full
but still squeeze in JAPAN ICE CREAM
i had BLACK GOZY
is actually black saseme
nice can
den after sch went WM
with SIAO ZHA BO,HOT BABE,CHANGMINSPOUSE
ICE-CREAM again
but this time we had KOREA de
had GRAPE & VANILLA
okok only
i prefer MELON YOGURT & PLAIN YOGURT de
taste better
after changminSPOUSE went for her KOREAN lesson
we went home le
wash up
now slack a little
tml HPD
whoooo~
dunno wad funny tin will happen again
but gonna have new assignment out
sian.sian.sian
kays by the way
i had this weird DREAM ytd night
is sweet yet bitter and pain
i am with JAEJOONG
dun ask me how?
i dunno is only a DREAM
is so sweet whenever i am with him
he is so cute and everytin
he tease me, protect me
everytin tat a perfect BF will do
the only tin is tat no one except the other 4 guys know
i requst not to announce out
cos i dun wan have any trouble with his fans
but media keep asking and suspecting
so i told them to just say i am their MAID
see poor tin lo
MAID lehx
but i dun mind la
as long can stay with BABY
one day i went super market buy daily use
hand full of groceries
so heavy and sweat like siao
den suddenly gort ppl call me from behind
this 5 gals started scolding me
and even hit me sia
I AM MAID still kana hit sia
the pain really can feel de
went home
BABY asked wad happen
i lied and say i fell
but somehow YUNHO break me lie
no choice but to say the truth
BABY hug me and all the pain gone le
i cried of course
so bless inside though have to pay for the price
they all help me put medicine on the wound
so touched...
next day decided to have surprise for them
woke up earlier than them
tried to make breakfast
errrrrrr.....
dunno why my cooking suck in the dream
sausage taste sucky
egg fried like eeewwww
BABY woke up first
hugg me from behind
*BLESS*
had super sweet talk
waaa~
dun feel like wakin up liao
ask him go wash up
den i prepare all the food
everyone was like......
eeee wad breakfast isit?
was kinda sad
but BABY started eating and say
"not bad wad"
i wanted to take all the food and throw
but BABY stop me
he insist to finish and ask the rest to finish too
*TOUCH*
which gal wont right
he is just a so perfert BF
they went work
i stay at home
BORING
so decided to give them another surprise
since the first one wasnt successful
bake some CHOCO muffins
erm still not bad i tink
happily take these muffins to SM ENTERTAINMENT
wanted to go in but kana stop by the security
he thought i am their fan
and scolded me like wad....
"euu tink euu who? look urself into the mirror la"
*HURT*
replied him
"fine den.help me pass this to them pls.THANKS."
i am a polite gal inside
when i was abt to go
just nice they come out going for lunch
and overheard our conversation
JAEJOONG came over grab my hand
and say to the security
"how can euu say tat to MY......."
my eyes poping out sia
stare at BABY
den he continue
"MAID!"
*PHEW*
lucky he nvr say out
i dun wanna die
security immediately appologise
went LUNCH with DBSK
(in my dream)
they went back work i went SHOPPING alone
when ppl are alone themselves
they tend to get a little emo
ya so am i
kinda emo
had phone in silent mode
shop aimlessly till very late at night
meanwhile BABY tried to contact me
but i dunno
went home
BABY run towards me and hug me
scolded me
cos he was worried
*HAPPINESS*
feeling and everytin was so right
cry with blessful face
really dun wish to wake up
*LOL*
but too bad alarm ring
wake up touch pillow
wasehx...
super wet
but i LOVE the dream
*I LOVE JAEJOONG*
PS: The above is my DREAM only.BUT I LOVE JAEJOONG IS REAL.LOL.if only it is real....

No comments:

Post a Comment